- The funny current If is essential for the fight-or-flight response in cardiac pacemaker cells, October, 2022.
- White Paper, Capacitive Coupling with Unshielded Laparoscopic Electrodes, Encision Inc., July, 2007.
- Tips on Enhancing Op Amp Circuit Stability, Planet Analog, March 7, 2005.
- FPGA-Based DPLL Approach Delivers Wide-Lock Range, Communications Design, Kurt A Aronow and Bela A Géczy, January 11, 2005.
- The Linguistics of Electronics Troubleshooting, EDN, December 6, 2001.
- Navigating Through FPGA Designs, Communications System Design Magazine, September, 2000.
- 200 MHz PNP Transistors Spawn Fast Analog Chips, Electronic Design, Monticelli, Wright, Small and Géczy, August 21, 1986, page 111.
- FPGA-Based DPLL Approach Delivers Wide-Lock Range, Communications Design, Kurt A. Aronow and Bela A. Géczy, January 11, 2005.
- 9,254,165 - Multiple parameter fault detection in electrosurgical instrument shields.
Inventor: Kurt A Aronow, David E Newton, Donald R. Boyle (Issued 2/9/2016)
- 8,460,284 - Multiple parameter fault detection in electrosurgical instrument shields.
Inventors: Kurt A Aronow, David E Newton, Donald R. Boyle (Issued 6/11/2013)
- 7,430,444 - Photoplethysmographic device with species-specific calibration.
Inventors: Jonas A Pologe, Kurt A Aronow (Issued 9/30/2008)
- 6,253,097 - Noninvasive medical monitoring instrument using surface emitting laser devices.
Inventors: Kurt A Aronow, Jonas A Pologe (Issued 6/26/2001)
- 6,018,674 - Fast-turnoff photodiodes with switched-gain preamplifiers in photoplethysmographic measurement instruments.
Inventor: Kurt A Aronow (Issued 1/25/2000)
- 5,954,644 - Method for ambient light subtraction in a photoplethysmographic measurement instrument.
Inventors: Allen Dettling; Allen Martin; Kurt A Aronow (Issued 09/21/1999)
- 5,851,178 - Instrumented laser diode probe connector.
Inventor: Kurt A Aronow (Issued 12/22/1998)
5,095,310 - Method and apparatus for using synthesized analog data for testing read circuitry in a magnetic tape data storage subsystem.
Inventors: Brian G Cleveland, Béla A Géczy (Issued 3/10/1992).