Redgarden is pleased to announce the availability of its trans-impedance amplifier (TIA) demonstration board (possibly the world’s first such board)! This TIA board can be used to convert the current from a photodiode to a voltage output with filtering and gain. Click here for more info and to purchase.
We like solving problems and living well! So we are highly motivated to provide excellence in electronics engineering services with the right balance on behalf of our clients, our staff, and society
- Balance on behalf of our clients means that we provide the appropriate level of effort for each project’s budget while ensuring it’s done well and safely.
- Balance on behalf of our staff means that Redgarden provides flexibility in work hours and strongly encourages each team member to limit their work load so that they can have a high quality of life.
- Balance on behalf of society means that while we derive a lot from living in Colorado, Redgarden Engineering donates one percent of its annual distributions to non-profits dedicated to creating a more sustainable society.
Redgarden strives for excellence in engineering (with balance) by using an experienced, multi-disciplinary team, implementing a quality process, and by having adequate tools
- Team: Redgarden Engineering uses a multi-disciplinary team with decades of experience for most projects. We have found that such a team is usually better, faster, and much more cost-effective than a single engineer. The team works closely together, leveraging their diverse knowledge to make your electronics design project a success!
- Quality: Our quality process includes having internal reviewer(s) go over each piece of a design separately from the original designer(s).
- Tools: We acquire and learn to use lab equipment and software tools as needed.
Our consulting services include electronics design, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, embedded software engineering, and mechanical enclosures. We have expertise in medical devices, scientific instruments, aerospace, data storage, automotive, and industrial instrumentation.